OnStar. Super Cruise. Your drive just keeps getting easier.
Winner of the “Best Hands-Free System” award in the Technology category for the Popular Science Best of What’s New 2022, Super Cruise can do more for your drive while you enjoy doing less.
- Enjoy the convenience of true hands-free driver assistance technology. Available on over 640,000 kilometres of compatible highways in the U.S and Canada on select, eligible, Super Cruise equipped vehicles. 352,000 kilometres of divided and compatible highways on Super Cruise equipped Bolt EUV, Cadillac XT6 and Cadillac CT6. Automatically included in all 2023 Super Cruise capable vehicles, excluding Cadillac LYRIQ. 2021–2022 model year GM vehicles need to accept vehicle software update to enable.
- Your hands are free to rest in your lap while the innovative Driver Attention System makes sure your focus remains on the road.* (Always be aware of the rules about hands-free driving in your area, local laws may not always permit it.)
- With Lane Change On Demand, your car can change lanes while Super Cruise is active. If you activate this feature, when you use your turn signal it prompts the system to look for an acceptable opening in the indicated lane. Then, when there’s an opening, your car will merge into the intended lane.
- When you activate the Automatic Lane Change* feature, your car will automatically pass slower vehicles in your lane without you having to touch any controls.
- When you activate the Super Cruise Trailering feature, Super Cruise can recognize when you’re pulling a trailer, and it will automatically lengthen the gap to the next vehicle ahead in traffic. This gives you extra stopping distance just in case. Lane Change On Demand and Automatic Lane Change are not available while you are using Super Cruise Trailering.
It’s time to enjoy the future of driving. Get the Super Cruise Plan, and continue the convenience of hands-free commuting.
What does Super Cruise cost?
To get started, you won’t need to buy a Super Cruise subscription. All Super Cruise–equipped vehicles come with 3 years of connectivity to support Super Cruise functionality. After 3 years, you’ll need to buy a Super Cruise Plan.
We keep you connected to the latest.
Super Cruise helps you stay in tune with the road. We strive to continually improve the driver assistance technology and add new roads. Your car gets real-time information that helps the cameras, sensors and GPS keep the vehicle centred in its lane while you’re driving hands-free. Your commute will never be the same.
Premium Plan highlights
Automatic Crash Response
If you’re in a crash,* we’re with you. Even if you can’t ask for help, we’ll send help to you.
Whether you’re out of gas, your tire’s flat or your car just stopped and who knows why, we’ll get you a tow or whatever help you need to get back up and running.* You can share the OnStar Guardian app* with up to seven loved ones* to make sure they have added peace of mind too.
Data and Apps
Get in-vehicle data, plus news, entertainment, directions and real-time traffic updates with your In-Vehicle Apps.* Use your vehicle mobile app* to start or stop your car, send directions and more.